Tuesday 18 October 2016

My new amigurumis



Today I would like to introduce to you my new amigurumis :) I have already worked on them for a while, but I didn't wanted to show them because some of them were supposed to be a surprise :)

 
So let's start with the biggest one :)
 
It's my another amigurumi from Lalylala pattern after few Binas - lamb Lupo. I liked the pattern very much! At the beginning I thought it would be much more complicated than Bina, but it wasn't. I'll for sure make another one in the future.
 
 
 
Next one is a bunny from eineIdee. It's not so big and really really cute, but I have to say that it was the most complicated one under those three guys.. Maybe I made something wrong or didn't understand something in the pattern.. all elements were easy to make but joining wasn't really fun.. And I also couldn't make a proper cloths according to the pattern. I just changed it and made a dress. This week I'll make another bunny so maybe it will be better now.
 
 
 
And at the end my absolutely favourite one :) The turtle from Vibe Mai. It's easy and fast to make. Joining is also no problem at all! Currently I'm crocheting another pink one but I also want to make a blue and green one.
 

 
 
 
All amigurumis I made from the cotton yarn Fibra Natura Cottonwood. I'm still totally in love with this yarn. I already have many new ideas for blankets, amigurumis and few other things which I want to make from this yarn. Can't wait until Sunday to pick up my new order with lots of new yarn balls :)
 
Yesterday I started a new cross stitch wedding card for my friends who are getting married this Saturday. And I still hope to finish the turtle and make a new bunny this week.. I hope I'll find enough time for all this projects!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment