Thursday 4 August 2016

It's time for some changes :)

I thought about it already for some time. In March I created my first shop on DaWanda and few weeks later the second because I wanted to separate my crafts and materials. Now after lets say 3 months I can say it's to much. Two shops in DaWanda, one blog, some Pinterest pages, at least 3 Instagram accounts (private and one for each shop). Here something in German, there in Polish.. Such a mix of so much stuff and languages. And it's not working.. So I decided to put everything together :) Now you can find the link to my one and only DaWanda shop on the right side. And right below it the link to my page on Pinterest.
 
The biggest change for me and probably for you also will be the language :) I decide to write in English. It will be a great opportunity for me to practice and improve my skills. Second reason is that I also have guests on my blog from other countries, not only from Germany or Poland, so I think English is the best way everyone can understand everything :) At least I hope my English is good enough to understand what I mean ;) I hope you will enjoy the new version of my blog and find some inspirations here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment