Thursday 11 August 2016

Lalylala Bina #4



The Bina pattern from Lalylala I bought over one year ago and I love it. I think it's one of my favourite patterns. It's pretty simple and it's easy to join all parts of the body together.

My first Bina was huge! I took the yarn Lena Natura and it's too big for this amigurumi (it's for hook 3-4). Later I used yarn Nako Calico and it was much better. Currently my favourite yarn is the organic cotton Fibranatura Cottonwood so I took this yarn and hook 2 mm for my newest Bina. And of course it's great :)



Every time making a new Bina I'm discovering something new in the pattern and improving my crochet skills, so each Bina is a little bit better, but still not perfect. One reason for this is also my impatience.. When I'm getting a new pattern I want to make it immediately and see the result as soon as possible. So I don't read the whole description at the first time. Of course it works also, but it can be done better or easier. So at my fourth time of making Bina I finally realized how to get rid of visible joining of each round and of course it's written in the pattern so I could see it already months ago :) I love the Youtube chanel of Lalylala. You can find there few crochet tips for Lalylala's amigurumi (how to join the legs?) or just general tips (how to make an invisible decrease?).



Now Bina is ready for her first big journey to meet Tosia, who is already waiting for her :)

And my next project will be Lupo, but I also want to make maybe another two Binas in different colours or maybe even with strips :) we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment