Thursday 2 November 2017

Summer memories

I've just noticed, that my last post was almost one year ago.. I knew the break was pretty long but not that it was sooo long ;) Of course I did a lot of projects in this time. I'll try to catch up with some now posts in the next time. 

Today I wanted to show you my newst project. In the summer in found a nice piece of wood on the beach in Dueodde, Bornholm. I took it home but still wasn't sure how to use it. And few days ago I found some inspirations on Pinterest and decided to make my first macrame wallart :) I didn't ever do any macrame so I didn't know any knots. That's why I was searching for some patterns or tutorials on the internet and I found a nice one on heylilahey.com. It was super easy to make and here you can see the finished macrame on my wall.



I'm not a big fan of the boho style, but I think the macrame was a very good idea to use the nice piece of wood and keep it for the summer memorries.

Another thing for seaside memories is my picture frame Ribba from Ikea. I have it already a long time. Every time I go to the seaside and bring some small stones or pieces of glas I put them into this frame. This year I brought a lot of small pieces from Bornholm so now you almost can't see the picture any more ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment